Industrial Painting Contractor
Industrial Painter for Manufacturing, Warehouses, Distribution Centers, etc.
A brightly painted workspace also supports good lighting. When walls, floor, and ceilings are clean and bright the interior light levels are increased – without any extra expenditure on lighting or electricity. Paint your industrial building interior in light tones to help employees better do their jobs. They will see better, and everyone feels better when they work in a clean and bright space.
Industrial painting is an effective way to improve workplace health and safety, and give a boost to morale. Your employees will appreciate your efforts to create a pleasant workplace. Follow the example of Apple computer and make your industrial workspace as bright and cheerful as your offices.
Do you have an industrial painting project?
Industrial Painting Professionals
- Skilled professional industrial painters
- The latest in commercial painting technology and equipment
- Industrial paint – selected based on your particular environment and application
- The highest health and safety standards for our team and yours
- RBQ license, CCQ accreditation, and a CAA recommendation
- Full insurance for industrial painting.
No matter how large your manufacturing or industrial space that needs painting we have the skills and resources to execute your internal branding and beautification project.
Examples of the industrial surfaces we have painted include:
- Ceilings of every height and type, including steel deck
- Ducts and conduits for heating or ventilation
- Concrete block walls
- Gyprock walls
- Cement floors. Clear or solid finishes with the industrial paint that suits your environment.
- Safety markings, like yellow zones and lines
- Entrance areas, office spaces, toilets, changerooms, cafeteria, breakrooms.
Whatever industrial painting we do for your company, the results are guaranteed.
The WOW effect of a coat of paint in an industrial application
You will be happy with your decision when your workers and clients tell you how impressed they are with the clean and professional appearance of your building. That’s the WOW effect that we bring to your industrial space with a fresh coat of paint. But watch out – you may find yourself wanting to stay at work longer after the fresh paint job.